One of our financial clients had 17 community bank locations. At the time, corporate marketing had a limited budget for the individual 17 banks. To increase sales the Bank would typically conduct a direct mail program consisting of postcards to target business customers. Unfortunately, they were not achieving the response desired and were looking for a new way to bring in more customers. That’s where One 2 One came in…
A tour of the One 2 One offices included a presentation showcasing our successful creative promotional solutions, along with a complimentary needs assessment consisting of the following questions:
- What are your biggest challenges for the next six months?
- Do you need help attracting new business-to-business clients?
- What have you done in the past?
- Where do you most need to see improvement?
- What is your budget for a program if you like our ideas?
- What do you want your customer to do as a result of the mailing?
The Bank issued a challenge to come up with a program for B2B customers with a budget of $50 per prospect. One 2 One worked with our alliance partners and presented a winning direct mail marketing campaign under budget.
One 2 One met the Bank’s business objective to break through clutter and grab the attention of targeted business prospects with an approximate 15% increase in response rate.
The solution came in under the $50 per recipient budget, including all key marketing elements.